Thinking of starting your own Audiology business? Why not partner with someone who is recognised and respected like Specsavers.
Our Audiology partners are business owners, and when you join us as a partner you become a director, a shareholder, and an employee in your OWN business. You’ll run your business, have the flexibility to manage the day-to-day operations, and reap the rewards.
What our partnership model offers:
- No sales targets or product related KPIs.
- A comprehensive on-boarding program with all the tools, training and support you need.
- Career development and advancement opportunities.
- An attractive guaranteed salary of $100,000, and a share in the profits and equity of the business you own and operate.
- Access to over 1.2 million customers who already know and love Specsavers.
At Specsavers Audiology, we believe in partnering with the right people, who have a genuine customer focus, and desire to engage with their local community.
To kickstart your own Specsavers Audiology business, you don’t have to worry about all the overhead costs and wearing different hats! We’ll do all the heavy lifting, including setting up your state-of-the-art sound-treated room, providing all the equipment you need plus we’ll manage all the back-office areas such as marketing, IT, legal, finance, supply chain, training and development.
To get you started, you’ll need as little as $10,000 for a shareholder loan, which is paid back to you once your cashflow allows.
Starting your own Audiology business is easier with Specsavers. If you’re an audiologist interested in taking your career to the next level, contact Paul Rolfe on +64 027 313 4465. To review available locations for partnership in New Zealand, click here.