Join us as an employee!
Employment Type: Full Time or Part Time
Why take up this opportunity?
Work amongst a high performing team of Audiology professionals at our Botany store.
- No sales targets or product related KPIs!
- Staff referral incentives
- Two free pairs of glasses per year
- Birthday leave and volunteer leave
- 30% off for your family and friends
- Health fund discounts and Employee Assistance programs
- Continuous training from seasoned professionals invested in your success
- Convenient access to location through public transport and parking
About the role
We are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic & friendly audiology professional with a strong work ethic, to join our team and support our plans to make waves across Auckland!
This is a fabulous opportunity to be part of the Specsavers Audiology family, as you will be supported and mentored by an experienced audiology partner.
Skills & Experience
In addition to your CCC’s, the successful candidate will possess;
- Strong clinical background with experience in adult rehabilitation
- Patient centric approach, demonstrating empathy and delivering compassionate hearing care
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Commitment towards continuous growth and career development
About Specsavers Audiology
Since launching in late 2017, Specsavers Audiology has grown from strength to strength, and to support our growth we are now seeking to bring on board employed clinicians to be part of our success story.
If you are passionate about delivering the best value hearing care to everybody, simply, clearly and consistently, to exceed customer expectations every time – then join Specsavers Audiology.
To learn more contact Paysh Wijesinghe our Professional Recruitment Consultant on 0497 672 261 or email email@example.com.