If you’re thinking of starting your own Audiology business or looking for the next step in your career, now is the time to consider Specsavers!
Our Audiology partners are business owners, and when you join us as a partner you are considered a director, a shareholder, and an employee in your OWN business. You will run your business, have the flexibility to manage the day-to-day operations, as well as reap the rewards.
But, if you’re not quite ready for partnership, why not consider employment – either full-time or part-time with Specsavers.
Our partnership model includes:
- A comprehensive three week on-boarding program that includes face to face training, hands on sessions in business management, clinical standards and understanding the Specsavers philosophy plus all the tools and support you need.
- No sales targets or product related KPIs.
- A guaranteed market-rate salary and superannuation in addition to a share of business profits.
- You’ll step into a sound treated room, with a booth and all the equipment that you need at your fingertips.
- Ongoing training and development and support by marketing to a collective NZ customer base of more than 1.2 million individuals.
As our network continues to grow, we’ve recognised the need for a range of clinical and non-clinical roles outside of partnership to support our audiology partners to grow their businesses.
From employed audiology professionals and audiology assistants in store to professional staff in our support office, we’re providing more people with career opportunities across our business.
- No sales targets or product related KPIs
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available.
- An attractive guaranteed base salary of between $80,000 – $90,000 plus kiwi saver (pro rata for PT)
If you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, contact our team to find out more.
To review available New Zealand partnership locations click here.
To review available New Zealand employment opportunities, click here.
For a no-obligation discussion, or for more information on how you can join Specsavers, contact Paul Rolfe on +64 027 313 4465 or email email@example.com