We believe that professional hearing care should be led by the experts, not sales targets – that’s why when you become a Joint Venture Partner with Specsavers you are empowered to make clinical decisions that are in the best interests of your customers.
Specsavers Gisborne is an established audiology business, that commenced operation in 2022.
Why join Specsavers?
- Reap the rewards of your hard work, without compromising on customer care
- No sales targets or product related KPIs
- A comprehensive 2.5-week Specsavers clinical standards and business management induction program
- Full business and administrative support from Specsavers support office, including payroll, accounts payable, marketing, IT and supply chain plus ongoing business and clinical guidance
- As an Audiology Joint Venture Partner, you will receive:
- Annual salary + kiwisaver package (paid fortnightly)
- Annual profit (paid quarterly once the business is making profits)
- The future value of your shares in the business you build (paid when you retire from the business)
Specsavers have successfully achieved the ‘Great Place to Work’ accreditation. We strive for the highest professional and clinical standards and provide unrivalled support, development, and career plans.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, contact Amanda La Ferla, Partner Recruitment Manager on 027 221 1402 or firstname.lastname@example.org.