As audiology professionals, our clinicians play a crucial role in helping individuals with hearing loss to communicate effectively and lead a high quality of life. But did you know that one of the ways in which audiology professionals can expand their reach and provide better care to their customers, is by partnering with Specsavers Audiology?
Why you should consider partnering with Specsavers Audiology
When you become a partner with Specsavers Audiology, you will have:
- Broad reach and accessibility: Specsavers has a network of over 1.2 million New Zealand customers who chose Specsavers for their eye health. As eyes and ears go together, this means that audiology professionals who partner with Specsavers Audiology can reach a wider audience and provide care to more customers.
- Quality care: We are committed to providing high quality care to our customers. KPIs and targets are not our focus and nor do we believe they should be yours. Rather, we invest in the latest technology, products, and training for our partners to ensure that they are equipped to deliver the best possible care.
- Supportive working environment: We value our partners and employees and work to create a supportive working environment for everyone.
- Strong brand reputation: We have built a strong reputation for providing excellent care to our customers. In partnering with us, we can help you establish your own reputation for delivering high quality care and help you build a loyal customer base.
- Be your own boss: When you partner with us, we will provide all the back-office support, and you’ll be rewarded a generous market-rate salary for the lifetime of your partnership agreement – which is paid through your business and guaranteed by Specsavers Audiology. Plus, as a Specsavers Audiology partner you will also own profit-earning shares in your business.
Partnership with Specsavers Audiology is an excellent opportunity for audiology professionals seeking to take the next step in their career, where you will be able to deliver quality care and build an asset for your future. Find out more by contacting us today for a no obligation, confidential conversation. Contact Amanda La Ferla on +61 (0) 407 825 990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.