Following an extremely successful roll-out of Specsavers Audiology into the South Island we are looking to continue that growth into Mid-Canterbury and are looking for a customer centric Audiologist to join us as a Joint Venture Partner across both our Timaru and Ashburton stores.
Our optics business in Timaru opened in May 2009, converting from an established independent optometry practice, and offers 3 optical test rooms and a dedicated Audiology consulting room; Specsavers in Ashburton opened in August 2019 and offers 1 optical test room and 1 dual purpose optical/audiology room.
Between them, they carry out over 300 sight tests each week – and over 200 of these customers are over the age of 40.
- Access to our stores extremely well established and loyal customer databases
- Network of over 100 Audiology professionals across the ANZ business to support, collaborate and share ideas
- The opportunity to offer outstanding patient care without having to compromise on ethics to achieve sales KPI’s
- Transparency and affordability of hearing aid prices.
- Dedicated Audiology marketing to deliver campaigns to raise awareness
- Back office administrative support, including payroll, accounts payable and all that tricky tax stuff
- Guaranteed salary + kiwisaver + dividends from your own business
- Carefully designed modern audiology environment – set up and ready to go on day 1
Ashburton and Timaru are located less than an hour apart and both offer affordable housing, great schooling and access to some of South Islands greatest attractions right on your doorstep. Whether you’re into skiing, hunting and fishing, galleries and museums or even sky-diving – Mid-Canterbury has something for you.